It’s been a rollercoaster week…well since last Tuesday. And I have much to catch you all up on…
So let’s get started shall we?
1. I have lost over 8 pounds so far, and I am so close to that first reward! I cannot wait.
2. I can actually eat Chipotle. I ate a huge whole burrito on Saturday, and didn’t balloon out! yay!
3. Valentine’s Day was wonderful! Good-ish pasta (I wasn’t all that impressed with the dinner itself. But the wine and desert were lovely.)
4. The Amazing Jeff and I are like twins…because he got me this:
Our initials!! I had been wanting to do this forever, but couldn’t find both initials in the right metal and size! He is the best ever.
5. I love salsa for breakfast
Egg whites, cheddar-jack cheese, mild salsa and Morningstar maple-flavored breakfast pattie. Nom nom nom.
6. Rick Santorum is a moron, and I fear that if he is elected Women’s Rights will take a GIANT step backward…like about 60 years. #AmericansagainstSantorum
7. I love my gym. The people are so friendly, and the trainer is so sweet.
8. I am super proud of me. I am my best motivation.
9. I could moonlight as a pastry chef
Dark chocolate Raspberry filled tarts…made em for Valentine’s Day and took them to TAJ’s work as a surprise for his awesome co-workers. They were a hit!
10. I wore skinny jeans, and my favorite blazer on our Saturday date night. Two articles of clothing that I have not been able to get into since the fall of 2010. I was giddy.
What are some of your best highlights from last week? Anything awesome happen?