Happy Friday all!
It was a unseasonably warm day here in Minneapolis. In the high 70s here today, and it will be close to 80 tomorrow. Um, yeah it’s March. Hello Spring!!
1. I love to run. “Well, duh…you’re blog is called ‘Will Run For Wine’…?”. But no seriously…I actually enjoy it now. I am not sure what happened…but I am running a better mile than I did 14-15 YEARS ago. I ran nearly a 5k this afternoon and took almost 15 minutes off of my last 5k. I ran a tons, only stopping a few times to catch my breath…I really didn’t walk much at all.
2. Operation The Amazing Jeff’s 29th Birthday was a success.
Complete with Pomegranate Mojito, awesome food…and time together! It’s tax season, so we don’t get to spend dinner together much anymore…one more month left!
3. I noticed wrinkles yesterday. It’s officially begun. I am 30, but I really look like a 14 year old. Until now! Perhaps I will stop getting carded buying beer at the liquor store now.
4. I think the name and timing of the release of Nike’s new trainer could not possibly be more offensive. They are the new “Black & Tan”…and right before St. Patrick’s Day too… really?! Google Black & Tan. (Yes it’s a “beer”. Don’t ever order it in Ireland though…but it is also the name of the very violent military group sent to Ireland to control them…and they were not nice)
5. I tried Gu Chomps today for the first time. Stay tuned for a review next week. I wanna give em another go before I say “Yay” or “Nay”.
Please everyone have a safe, and smart St. Patrick’s Day!
Bain taithneamh as an deireadh seachtaine. Éirinn go Brách.