I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger award! Twice actually!
So, what I have to do is….
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
So here’s 7 things about me:
- I once met an astronaut. At senior prom. I do have photographic evidence to prove it!
- I am covered in freckles, and I have several actual constellations on my legs, the big and little dippers, and I think Orion somewhere…
- I am addicted to medical dramas…ER, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice…it’s bad.
- I make the most amazing pancakes in the entire world. Seriously. The best.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with John Cusack. I have most of his movies, and have them memorized. I have not turned stalker yet, and won’t. 🙂
- I have taken up every craft endeavor known to woman over my 30 years, painting, stamping, weaving, beading, embroidery, jewelry making, sewing, graphic design, photography, card making, and more that I cannot remember…
- My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra
And an extra one for fun… 8. I was in the same room with President Obama! He was here in Minneapolis 3 years ago giving a speech and TAJ and I were present! It was awesome!
Here are some other bloggers that I love!
- Caitlin over at Healthy Tipping Point. She just had her first baby, and aside from posting really good food, she always has great advice for training and is always good for a great discussion!
- Michelle from In the Kitchen With Michelle, she’s got some great recipes!
- Lindsay at The Lean Green bean. Lindsay organizes the Foodie Pen Pal group and does an amazing job!
- Alyssa at Life of Blyss…this girl is hil-frickin-larious…
- Stina from Running In Chucks, another awesome blogger and runner!
- My pal Sara over at Jiggle Less Live More. She is a cancer survivor and Mommy extroidaniare!
- Random Musings and Occasional Rants has got some pretty great posts…and her pups pretty cute too!
- Adriana from Foodie Be Fit…a fellow Foodie Pal. She races, and she likes wine…so she’s super cool in my book!!
- Allison at Life’s A Bowl…she cracks me up!
- Cinnamon from Eat Pray Tri…she is super sweet…and a fellow Foodie Pal!
- Danielle at Foodosaurus Rex…her blog name alone is awesome…but her food posts! They always look amazing!
- Heidi from Life in Pink…an awesome athlete and I love her 30 before 30 list!
- Jocelyn at Peace Love Nutrition, amazing food, fab fashion…nuff said.
- Kara from Peas and Carats, she has some great recipes!
- Lindsay at Live. Love. Nutrition.
That’s a lot of awesome bloggers! Please take a moment to visit these ladies and see what they have to say!