Today begins the off-season training and prep for one of my goals this year.
Woah man! It’s going to be intense, but super awesome!!
So here’s what’s on the schedule for today:
First food…super important
- Meal 1: Oats and Eggs..check!
- Meal 2: Protein shake and piece of fruit (ba ba ba-ba ba na na)
- Meal 3: Chicken, green veggies, and some sort of complex carb (brown rice, yams, oatmeal)
- Meal 4: Protein Shake and Almonds
- Meal 5: Protein of some sort again (chicken, fish) and green veggies
- Meal 6 : 4x Egg whites
And for the butt kicking, shoulder shredding workout:
- Shoulder press (10-12lbs db’s) – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Side laterals (5-8 lbs. db’s) – 3 sets of 20 reps
- Pair with Front raises (perform right after side laterals) 5 lb. db’s- 3 sets of 15
- Tricep press down (rope-40-45 lb depends on machine) 3 sets of 15 reps
Plus around 3 miles on the treadmill since I have my first half in about 6 weeks I need to get back on that running thing…
It’s gonna be a kick butt day!!