As 2013 comes to a close, I am doing what I did last year…reflecting on the journey of 2013. And What a year it was! In reviewing my goals for 2013, I didn’t cross many of them off…
1. Run 5 half marathons
2. Run a full marathon
3. Participate in a Ragnar Relay
4. Compete in the Fitness arena….stripper heels, glitter bikini and a spray tan. That sounds AWESOME!!
Get MARRIED. 🙂
6. Become a certified personal trainer
7. Advance to Executive in my Isagenix business
I am a bit bummed when I look back at goals that I thought were going to happen. But when I made these goals I had no clue that this beautiful, amazing and unexpected creature was about to enter my life
I had no idea that I was about to be a Mom. And that has been the greatest, most amazing journey of all. I had always wanted to be a Mom. It was a life goal. But I thought it would never be. I have no regrets about my list of unachieved goals for 2013, because I got to cross off a life goal.
So what else did I do in 2013?
Started, and stopped a new business
And the big one…had a baby
For 2014 I have some awesome goals to get my pre-baby body back, battle PPD, and just feel better about myself.
- Complete the Isagenix 30 Day Challenge (If you’d like to join too, just write my name Krysty Holmberg in the referral box!)
- Complete a Triathlon
- Run a Marathon, or this one, or maybe this one
- Run 3 half marathons like this one, this one and this one
- Get back to my pre-baby weight
- Get to 3 yoga classes a week
- Log 500 miles running…training for all of these races that will be no problem!
- Help launch LLS’s new training program for MOMS (stay tuned on that one!)
- Complete a 30 Day yoga challenge
- Complete my 30 Day ab and squat challenges every season (winter, spring, summer and fall)
- Learn a new skill
- Read a book every month
- Make a new friend
It’s more than one goal per month for the year, but hey…I am an overachiever. 😉