Little-Runner-Girl is fast approaching it’s 3rd (eek!) blogiversary…crazy how fast time goes! So I wanted to take a moment to give a little shoutout to some of my favorite bloggers.
- Ronda from Little Fruit Fly in Rainbow Colored Socks was one of the first running blogs that I started reading 3 years ago. She may have actually inspired my blogging journey! And you might remember, if you’ve followed my blog for a while that we are actually Blends (blogger friends). We randomly met up in Vegas for dual engagement cocktails after we both got engaged to our hubbies 2 days apart in Vegas. How awesome! Rhonda is an awesome runner, new housewife and all around funny gal blogging from the Pacific Northwest…and home of Steve Prefontaine (If you are a runner and you don’t know who that is…shame on you! 🙂 )
- Casey from See Casey Run helped me get through the uncertainty of SUA/IUGR with her story about her youngest, Will. You see, I did what every expectant Mother would when she found out that there might be something going on out of the ordinary (notice I did not use the word wrong…) I googled it. Dumb. But amidst the sea of bad stuff there was this shining beacon of hope for me, by following Will I was comforted that The Bump would be OK, and that no matter what she would be perfect. Casey is a student, teacher, Mom, Wife…and Photographer located in Tallahassee, but soon to be Bangladesh! Plus her kids are hilarious!
- And speaking of Bangladesh a lifelong friend Lisa from Bangladesh Bound has been blogging from the home of yoga for a while now. She shares her journey of being a wife and Mother in another culture. She shares the differences in her American Way of life, and what life is like now living in Bangladesh.
- Natalie from The Busy Budgeting Mama has tons of ideas for how to be a housewife and Mama on a tight budget, and be super creative! I first found her blog when I was hunting for more bulk cooking recipes and her post about freezer cooking for baby prep was a lightbulb moment for me. Total genius. They just moved from PA to Charlotte, NC…so I can’t wait to see all of the awesome things she creates on her blog in this new space!
- Another lifelong friend, Abby from Life, Fitness and General Sillyness is not only a great friend of mine, but a fantastic person, the best cheerleader and someone who always motivates me to be better.
And I cannot forget some of my loyal readers, who are following along on my journey
- My Pursuit of Happiness and Skinny Jeans
- Piper’s Run
- Eclectic Fashionista Mama
- Third Day Hair
- Minneola’s & Margarita’s
And now…if you write a blog, or have a favorite to share…please leave it in the comments below so that I can share the love!