Happy Friday again folks! Gosh the weeks go by too fast, don’t they?!
Here’s the five…
- I got my Garmin 220 this week…and I luuurve it. It’s so pretty, and awesome…and purple.
- This #minnesotamonsoon might finally be over…nearly a week of rain and drizzle, and sn*w might finally be done with us. It’s about time too. This Mommy was about to go nuts…
- Over the last two months I amassed nearly 200 ounces of good-for-baby breast milk in my deep freezer. It’s so amazing, and beautiful. Now that little #babylove is getting more interested in solids I am considering, gulp…weaning…We’ve made it nearly 7 months, and she has been doing great. But I think in the long run, this will make a much happier Mommy, and she’ll still be getting the good stuff. But I will probably change my mind tomorrow about it. Because everyday is different.
- I may, or may not have a shoe problem. Just saying. #teamskora #skorainsiders #teamstellar #ggs #girlsgonesporty
- The Husband is off to La Crosse tonight for a boys night…and my first thought was…sweet #babylove and I can go to be at like 8!! Yes, I am that lame on a Friday night.
- BONUS!! Run This Mom is now a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador! I found out this week that I was accepted into the program, and I am so excited! This week I’ve been connecting with #teamstellar, and making new bloggy friends…it’s awesome!