Yay it’s Friday! And our first one back in MN in a while!
Today is Independence day, so we have some family coming over, and we are headed off to a BBQ! I know today is going to be a great day!
Here are the 5…
- I am so excited to be back at Anytime Fitness. I rejoined this week because I know that having a gym, and a routine are vital to my goals. I have been going everyday this week, sometimes twice per day if it works out. They have so much new stuff and so many new trainers! It’s awesome!
- I finally finished my motivation wall, well the last bit anyway. It has my goals for the next 60 days, my training plan and a little challenge I am currently doing, the #ffpushup challenge is going on this month and I am doing 31 push-ups everyday in July. I do love me some Bosu push-ups!
- I unpacked all of my workout clothes, and made myself a closet just for workout clothes…and found out I might have a problem. Not sayin I do, but ya know it’s a possibility…
- Banana song. Omg the banana song. #babylove loves that song. It makes her face light up when she hears it. And I love that so I will listen to it. On repeat. For an hour.
- Meal prep. It’s going to be a key to my success. Thank god for slow cookers.