I cannot believe that July is halfway over. Stop it time.
I feel like this summer is getting away from me. I was doing some calendaring this afternoon and flipped to October…omg #babylove is going to be a year old in like 10 weeks or so…wtf.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks but here the 5…
- Last Saturday I ran my first obstacle race. While I was running it I kept thinking how much I hated it and that I would never do it again. But now that the pics are in…I might change my mind. It sucked at the time, as all races do. But I feel super mighty and super strong for having done it. Not to mention badass.
- A while back we took the 28 Day No Spending challenge, well we decided after this last trip to Florida that we were going to a cash based system. EEEEKKK… and it’s a tight one too! It is helping us be more strategic in our budget and weekly grocery shopping.
- I got my hairs cut this week. And my fab mommy friend also debulked the holy bejeezus out of it. We swept up a whole entire other head of hair. I never actually lost all what I had gained during pregnancy, and when I got it cut in December (yes, that was really my last cut) we didn’t do any thinning of any kind because I had no idea if I would lose a bunch or not. It looks amazeballs.
- I tried “that crazy wrap thing” this week…stay tuned for a post next week on that…but the skeptic in me has been silenced.
- Sam’s Club or Costco? Opinions? Go…
I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!