TGIF eh? It’s been a week. Like, a hard week over here at the Holmberg House.
Mama’s running on little sleep from a racing mind, and too much to do; and baby is still working on teeth and just itching to get up and walk…um what happened to crawling?! I guess we are skipping that stage!
Ok so here are my 5 things…
- Just watched the #OITNB season 2 finale…woah.
- I walked almost 4 and a half miles in flip flops on Monday. Opps. But we made a new friend!
- I have spent 3 days this week hunting for a new 18 month planner. Seriously, trying the find just the right one is hard. Kind of like finding the right guy. But I did and I cannot wait to share it with you. It will be perfect for keeping track of all the things, races, meals, budgets and the stuff I want to share with all of you! stay tuned for that.
- 50. Shades. Trailer. I am not super impressed with the casting choices, but I will give it a chance.
- My sweet lil SIL leaves on Sunday. We are going to miss her so much!!!!! It’s been an awesome 2 months with her! I am so glad that she got to go to Florida, AND come home with me for this last month. We will miss you E!! ❤