Happy Friday Friends! It is a beautiful morning here in Minnesota and it’s going to be a busy one! There is so much to do, and I want to spend a few hours outside today!
So let’s get to the five!
- #babylove is officially crawling. Woot!
- I met with my new trainer last night. Leg day. Ow.
- I tried that crazy wrap thing a few weeks ago…and had some pretty awesome results. Remember how I was super skeptical a few years back? Well, after seeing actual results from one wrap…I decided that since I had been proved wrong, I joined It Works! Global and am now a distributor! If you wanna try that crazy wrap thing too…shop here!
- I have been really neglecting my training these last few weeks due to a back issue. Thankfully I am seeing an awesome chiropractor, and seeing and feeling improvement already! I am looking forward to hitting the trails again soon!
- I have picked up studying for my CPT again with a different company since my awesome gym is lending me tons of study materials! I am looking forward to my study session tonight at Caribou!
I feel like so much has been going on this week that I have not been able to share with no internet. But thankfully it’s back!