What a week!! There has been so much going on here this week!
The weather has been a bit crummy here in Minneapolis this week, and that is no fun! Hopefully next week is better!
Ok now for the 5
- My child has been oh-so-crabby this week. I know that she is teething, and it hurts…but then she went and did this…
- My first 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group was introduced yesterday…and it sold out in a matter of a few hours! So excited to get these people started, and get the next group going in another few weeks!
- I also set a pretty big intention this week…and I am really nervous and also super duper excited about it. I put some BHAGS out there and in less than a year from now these will all be donezo!
- After a week off from the Chiropractor, I got some more work done and am feeling so much better! I have been struggling with some intense low back pain, and extremely tight hip flexors for months now, and with just that little bit of work I am feeling better and cannot wait to hit the pavement again!
- Last night I got to meet Jeff Galloway! I always get super inspired to be a better athlete after meeting running superstars. It was a great night, and I will be doing a separate post about that event later on.