Another Friday is upon us already! This week has been a whirlwind for me. Did some fun stuff, and finally had a day of not leaving the house, we’ve been on the go so much the last few weeks that we needed some down time!
- My littlest bro-in-law flew in for a visit on Tuesday. Right now he is making the rounds in southern MN to see siblings there before coming back up to stay with us for a week.
- I got my #vssportbra voxbox this week! Stay tuned for a full review of the VS Sport bra and bottoms!
- I officially launched Sassy Pants Fitness this week! I am so excited for this you guys! So do a gal a favor, head over there and follow along for lots of fitness tips, meal plans and workouts! Also, you can head over to the Facebook page and show a gal some love!
- Hadley has a new nickname – The Baby Shredder. We had lots of fun on Wednesday destroying junk mail by tearing it up and then laughing hysterically!
- And…super excited for this one, My team and I are hosting a 5 Day Coaching Internship in the next few weeks. If you’d like more info about that please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you everything you need to know about the Internship!